Saturday 31 March 2012

Lessons from Hitler

It appears that Barack Obama has been reading Mein KampfHe must have been folding down the pages and using a yellow highlighter too, because it would be difficult for him to get much closer to the philosophies of Adolf Hitler.



In a comparison between current events and Hitler's methodical expansion of the German Empire, it appears that our de facto government has been taking lessons from der Fuhrer.

"The Nazi party should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master!"  The mainstream media has completely blacked out all things that reflect negatively on the current administration.  Dr. Ron Paul's presidential campaign has been virtually ignored, there was very little discussion about the National Defense Resources Preparedness order, and the drama surrounding President Obama's lack of eligibility has been completely silenced.  People have only been presented with the candidates that are the puppets of the Elite "acceptable" to the Elite.  The public has been soothed to be informed that the blank check prosecutorial powers of the  NDAA are to protect them from the threat domestic terrorists.

"People have killed only when they could not achieve their aim in other ways ... there is a broadened strategy, with intellectual weapons ... why should I demoralize the enemy by military means if I can do so better and more cheaply in other ways?" The people of America have been oppressed financially. With unemployment rates so high that even a blatant doctoring of the statistics cannot hide it, people are desperate to keep their homes out of foreclosure and feed their families.  According to Dr. Bruce Levine, a clinical psychologist "... today, most U.S. citizens are broken by financial fears. There is potential legal debt if we speak out against a powerful authority, and all kinds of other debt if we do not comply on the job. Young people are broken by college-loan debts and fear of having no health insurance....We are also broken by a corporate-government partnership that has rendered most of us out of control when it comes to the basic necessities of life, including our food supply."

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." In recent Congressional testimony, Obama's Director of National Intelligence, Adm. Dennis Blair, acknowledged that the administration reserves the “right” to carry out assassinations. Investigative journalist Andrew Breitbart suffered an extremely suspicious "heart attack" just hours before the release of information that promised to damage the campaign of the President. Whistleblowers of the BP oil spill have been dropping like flies.  Dissent has become a terminal illness.

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community." When your child enters the doors of the local public school, he or she is being prepared for life in the new regime.  Promoting the false environmental movement takes precedence over the "three Rs", and sets the stage for a warm reception of Agenda 21.  Sex education starts earlier and earlier and is extremely explicit.  The children are being desensitized to invasions upon their personal privacy as they walk through metal detectors, have their lockers searched, and are constantly monitored by video cameras and even RFID chips in some schools.  They are being subjected to terror drills with villains such as "homeschoolers" and "fundamental Christians" where they are moved to locations undisclosed to parents until after the drills.  This MK Ultra style of brainwashing is not preparing our kids for successful independent lives - it's preparing them to be good little worker bees who have no concept of resistance.


"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man." President Obama is definitely taking this one to heart.  He frequently bypasses the Congress by signing treaties and executive orders, both of which do not require Congressional approval.  He and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta have asserted that the decision to use military force will not go through Congress, but through Nato and the United Nations, despite the fact that the Constitution states that only the Congress has the authority to declare war.  In his own words, Obama said, "We can't wait for Congress to do its job. So where they won't act, I will.  We're going to look every single day to figure out what we can do without Congress."

The real lesson from Hitler that the current regime might like to take note of, is how he ended up.  As the tide of the war began to turn, he retreated to his bunker for the final 4 months of his reign, as the Third Reich that was rapidly disintegrating before his eyes.  His most trusted advisers and officers turned against him, attempting to surrender Berlin to the allies.  Hitler's own ally, Benito Mussolini, was executed by Italian revolutionaries.  Rather than face that fate, or even worse, surrender, Hitler and his wife were said to have committed suicide when the Soviet forces were less than 500 yards away from the bunker.. (There is some historical question whether Hitler truly died on April 30, 1945 or if he somehow escaped and lived out the rest of his life in wealthy anonymity in South America.)

For contemporary leaders taking notes from Mein Kampf, please remember that oppression begets violent revolution.  More than 77,000 Germans died resisting Hitler. The armies of the world declared war on him.  His own favored officials eventually turned against him and leaked information to the Allies that aided in the fall of Berlin.  Adolf Hitler suffered a nervous collapse and ended up defeated, powerless and eternally reviled. Despite a rip-roaring start at ruling the world, it really didn't end very well for Hitler.




 

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog from scanning the internets. May I respectfully disagree with your post?

    First off- I like the idea of libertarianism, but it's blog posts like this that really turn me off to it. I often am presented with the stereotype that libertarians are anarchic extremists, and these articles often confirm that assumption. Do I need to believe this type of dogmatism to be a libertarian? I’m not sure. I struggle with this.

    Here's my main point: Hitler wrapped himself in some of the greatest evils ever perpetrated upon civilization: ultra-nationalism, fascism, anti-Semitism, and totalitarianism while squaring them with some sort of insane Aryan blood myth. I’ve read Mein Kampf. It’s nothing but inane ramblings. To say that one’s philosophy is similar to Hitler’s philosophy is going to require substantial collaborating evidence. I don’t take this charge lightly. Hitler was a serious dick. One of the worst among us that ever lived. I object to your premise that Hitler and Obama share a similar philosophy. Even considering the paltry arguments you’ve made, I see absolutely no correlation between the two other than an obvious cherry picking of quotes to establish a non-existent link. Quite frankly, I see a weak argument that seems to be motivated more by a dogmatic adherence to the devotion of Ron Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Continued from above)
    I alluded to your paltry arguments, so I think I owe you a little bit more clarification. In your “domination of public opinion” paragraph, I’ve noticed that you seem to implicate the government actively working to homogenize the positive messages of the current administration and play a large role in “blacking out” Ron Paul’s campaign. I find this a little strange. Have you not heard of Fox News? This is a 24 hour news source dedicated solely to criticizing the current administration. I like to watch “Meet the Press” on Sunday mornings. I see constant criticizing of the administration. I don’t buy the idea that Ron Paul’s campaign has been blacked out either. I see no evidence of that. Paul has participated in most (if not all) of nationally televised debates. He continues to campaign despite getting a little long in the tooth... May I submit perhaps a more plausible explanation? Maybe people just don’t like Ron Paul all that much. I’m not really a big fan. I find his social values backward, his economic policy infeasible, his environmental stances to be nothing but science denial, and quite frankly, his racist writings show a distinct lack of cognitive ability. He’s just another politician to me. It would seem that according to the opinion polls, most people would agree with me. Hitler dominated the media by literally murdering those that opposed him. I see no evidence of Obama doing this (except crack-pot conspiracy theory with no grounding in reality).

    The next paragraph speaks of economic domination. While I agree that the debt crisis and lack of employment for young workers is a national crisis that requires, I fail to see how the Obama administration is using this fear as a tool to keep the population in check. I share your criticisms of the administration in this regard, but I stop short of making the claim that there is a subversive element to it. If anything, I think Obama has shown in the last budget a dedication to job growth (albeit there is significant controversy on whether or not his policies are effective- that is a separate debate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Continued once more from above)
    I find your next argument about whistle-blowers “dropping like flies” as a bit of a humorous one. Hitler actually killed dissidents. Let’s be clear on that. Do you expect me to believe that the government somehow killed Andrew Breitbart? Here’s the thing about conspiracies- the vast majority of them are false, and can be shown to be most likely false when applying a simple bit of logic. Heart attacks are caused by plaque in the arteries. How did the government put the plaque there? How did they manage to do it in the middle of Brentwood, Los Angles? How did they strong arm civilian paramedics, police officers, coroners and investigators into silence? Look at Watergate, Lincoln’s assassination, the assassination of the Munich terrorists or even the killing of Osama Bin Laden- shit never goes according to plan and people (even high ranking military officers) can’t shut up about it. The truth always seeps out. I often find it a little strange that libertarian conspiracy theorists argue through one side of their mouths that the government is incompetent, and argue through the other that the government is so efficient in keeping secrets. Andrew Breitbart died of a heart attack at age 43, and unless you have evidence to the contrary, I’m not believing you. Same goes for the inane ‘Hitler living in South America Hypothesis’- even the author of the link you provided admitted that it’s unlikely. I could argue that Ron Paul is actually a mutant cyborg from the future and can shoot lasers from his eyes, but you shouldn’t take me seriously unless I present credible evidence.

    Your next argument about brainwashing youth is equally preposterous. Here’s the thing about science- it still works even if you don’t believe in it. I’d be glad to write a much longer essay and show you the data that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that global warming is due overwhelmingly to man’s love affair with carbon emissions. I doubt that it would convince you, unfortunately. I don’t really get the whole “global warming is a myth” movement. How would 99.9% of climate scientists fabricate this data on such a grand level? Academia rewards those who disprove theories, and strengthens those that have merit. If the current model of global warming was fraudulent, scientists would be foaming at the mouth to publish papers discrediting it. These are thousands of civilians, across the globe, all fabricating their data... for what? I just don’t understand why people think man-made global warming is false, nor why scientists and the government would fabricate it. People seem to trust InfoWars more than academics. That’s a scary future. I fail to see how education leads to a lack of resistance. Would education on scientific fact not increase a child’s cognitive ability? Nor have you connected Obama to any sort of brainwashing programme.

    In summary- I don’t like your argument. I’m sure you see oppression and government subversion everywhere. Despite this response, I think you’d be surprised in how much we agree on in principal. I’m hoping that the take-away is this: if you act like an extremist, people aren’t going to listen to your message. Obama is not like Hitler. Comparing the two does your political beliefs a disservice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Alex, and for your extremely detailed and considered response. You've brought out interesting points that should make for some very thought-provoking debate for other readers.

      Daisy

      Delete
    2. My response isn't posting properly? Would you mind if I posted it in it's entirety on my blog?

      Delete
    3. Hi Alex ~ I'm not sure why it isn't posting properly - I checked the parameters and it should be. Very sorry about the inconvenience.

      By all means, please feel free to repost!

      Have a great day!

      D

      Delete
  4. Sorry I lost the first part of my post somehow:
    Hi! I came across your blog from scanning the internets. May I respectfully disagree with your post?

    First off- I like the idea of libertarianism, but it's blog posts like this that really turn me off to it. I often am presented with the stereotype that libertarians are anarchic extremists, and these articles often confirm that assumption. Do I need to believe this type of dogmatism to be a libertarian? I’m not sure. I struggle with this.

    Here's my main point: Hitler wrapped himself in some of the greatest evils ever perpetrated upon civilization: ultra-nationalism, fascism, anti-Semitism, and totalitarianism while squaring them with some sort of insane Aryan blood myth. I’ve read Mein Kampf. It’s nothing but inane ramblings. To say that one’s philosophy is similar to Hitler’s philosophy is going to require substantial collaborating evidence. I don’t take this charge lightly. Hitler was a serious dick. One of the worst among us that ever lived. I object to your premise that Hitler and Obama share a similar philosophy. Even considering the paltry arguments you’ve made, I see absolutely no correlation between the two other than an obvious cherry picking of quotes to establish a non-existent link. Quite frankly, I see a weak argument that seems to be motivated more by a dogmatic adherence to the devotion of Ron Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obama is smarter than hitler.

    Hitler did not have nukes.

    Obama works for the jews, not against them.

    Obama is just another puppet, not the power- as hitler was.

    Clinton=bush=obama=romney, etc

    The illuminati and satan rule now, not one charismatic man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Findery.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Forum.avmania.zive.cz
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Linkfly.to
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s apprοⲣriate time to make a feeᴡ pⅼans for the longer term andd it iss time to be hapρy.
    I have read this publlish and if Icould I ԝantt to recommend yoou few interestіng issues or tipѕ. Perhaps you can ԝrite next aгticles regafding thіs ɑrticle. I wish to learn even more tһingѕ approximately it!

    Grulic.org.ar
    Emilysbeauty.com
    Turist-kzn.ru

    ReplyDelete